PUPIL PREMIUM REPORT
Click the image above to see our full pupil premium strategy..
At Springhead Primary School:
- we ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all of the pupils.
- we ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately assessed and addressed
- in making provision for socially disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged
- we also recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals. We reserve the right to allocate the Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil or groups of pupils the school has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged.
- pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority classes, groups or individuals. The use of the funding will be monitored closely.
The aims of our provision are:
For all children to make progress and achieve their full potential
To use a rigorous feedback system and formative assessment to identify when a target or objective is not met and provide short, sharp targeted responses to the child. The child is then assessed to show whether the intervention has worked. (Immediate Intervention)
To provide opportunities and experiences to raise pupil and parental aspirations and expectations.
To provide a wide range of enrichment experiences to develop pupils knowledge, understanding of the world, vocabulary and learning attitude.
To provide small group opportunities with the focus on overcoming gaps in learning, concentration or social interaction skills